Shalon Chemical Industries’ military respirators are the standard official Israel Defense Forces NBC respirators.
They are intended for military and police personnel, providing eye, face and respiratory protection against all known NBC agents. Their design affords optimum comfort and fit, while causing minimal interference with performance of required military drills as tactical movement, employment of weapons, and effective communication.
• Lightweight, with a comfortable secure fit and low breathing resistance.
• Specially formulated rubber material for high resistance to NBC agents, superior comfort and durability (proven shelf-life of 20 years).
• Three overlapping face-piece sizes assuring reliable fit for over 98% of mature male and female users.
• Uniquely designed peripheral sealing lip assuring excellent fit.
• Impact resistant cylindrical plastic lenses with wide field of vision.
• Nato standard 40 mm threaded filter canister housing.
• Five-strap highly elastic headharness equipped with quick release simply adjusted buckles for quick and easy donning.
• Central voicemitter providing clear effective communication.
• Prescription lens frame mount assembly.
• Side voicemitter for telephone communication.
• Drinking system with safety connections for safe drinking in contaminated environments providing extra comfort and extended wear in hot climates and during
• vigorous drills or exercises. Compatible with military canteen threads.
• Dynamic microphone system for communication in tanks and armoured vehicles (available only in M15-S80 model).
1. M15-A1T model – standard official Israeli NBC military respirator featuring a side voicemitter for telephone communication. 2. M15-A1 model – identical to the M15-A1T model, but without the side voicemitter. 3. M15-A30 model – economical version of the M15-A1 model, without a drinking system. This model has wide applications with the police and civil defense. 4. M15-S80 model – the standard Israeli respirator for tank crews featuring a built-in dynamic microphone and flexible rubber breathing tube. This model also incorporates all the other features of the M15-A1 model.
* All models supplied in three sizes (large, medium, small).
* All models supplied with Shalon’s NBC filter canister Type 80.