FIRST RESPONDER POSITIVE-PRESSURE NBC PROTECTIVE HOOD AND BLOWER SYSTEM
CETER (Chemical Team Respirator) is a positive-pressure protective hood system for specialized units.
Developed by Israel’s MOD, it is specially designed for users at risk of prolonged exposure to high concentration of NBC agents, such as specialized army and police units, first responders in rescue and evacuation operations, decontamination and medical assistance personnel, and NBC detection and identification teams.
Composed of a light, flexible and impermeable hood with a highly effective neck seal and blower unit, the system affords a high level of protection while ensuring comfort and ease of operation. Supplied with a set of textile bags, pouches and belts.
• 4-layer plastic laminate.
• Impermeable and chemical-resistant.
• Panoramic, providing a wide field of vision and greater comfort.
• Made of high-impact resistant optical grade polycarbonate.
• Specially coated for scratch resistance and no-fogging.
Silicone Neck Dam
• Specially-formulated and highly elastic, providing an effective, yet comfortable seal.
• Comfortable nose-cup with controlled air flow to eliminate internal fogging
and CO2 build up.
• Draws ambient air through 2 NBC filter canisters, providing 90 liters/min. of filtered
air and creating overpressure.
• Durable and compact.
• Powered by lithium-sulphur dioxide battery (type BA-5800-U), providing at least
15 hours of uninterrupted operation.
Communication • Voicemeter and a built-in dynamic microphone system.
Drinking System • For safe drinking in contaminated environments providing extra comfort and extended wear in
hot climate and during vigorous drills or exercises.
• Compatible with military canteen threads.
Fit and Compatibility
• One size fits all.
• Allows use of regular optical eyeglasses without interference.