Composed of a light, flexible and impermeable hood with a highly effective neck seal and blower unit, the system affords a high level of protection while ensuring ease of operation and maximum compatibility with flight and personal safety equipment.
• 4-layer plastic laminate.
• Impermeable, chemical-resistant and self-extinguishing.
Small spherical polycarbonate lenses
• Wide field of vision.
• Designed for use with optical equipment that must be held close to the eye, such as aiming devices and night-vision systems.
Silicone Neck Dam
• Specially formulated and highly elastic, providing an effective, yet comfortable seal.
Integral Silicone Nose-Cup
Comfortable nose-cup with controlled air flow to eliminate internal fogging and CO2 build up.
• Draws ambient air through 2 NBC filter canisters, providing 90 liters/min. of filtered air and creating overpressure.
• Durable and compact.
• Special holders for use in the cockpit.
• Powered by lithium-sulphur dioxide battery (type BA-5800-U), providing at least 15 hours of uninterrupted operation.
• Voicemitter and a built-in dynamic microphone system.
• For safe drinking in contaminated environments providing extra comfort and extended
wear in hot climate and during vigorous drills or exercises.
• Compatible with military canteen threads.
Fit and Compatibility
• One size fits all.
• Compatible with standard pilot’s helmet.
• Regular optical eyeglasses can be worn on top of the eye lenses.