Composed of a light, flexible and impermeable hood with a highly effective neck seal and blower, the system affords a high level of protection while ensuring ease of operation and maximum compatibility with other personal safety equipment. Supplied with a set of textile bags, pouches and belt.
• Hood material 3-layer (PVC/PVF/PVC) plastic laminate. Impermeable, chemical resistant and fire-retardent.
• Small spherical polycarbonate lenses Wide field of vision. Designed for use with aiming devices and night-vision systems that must be held close to the eyes.
• Silicone neck dam Specially formulated and highly elastic, providing an effective,
yet comfortable seal.
• Integral silicone nose-cup Comfortable nose-cup with controled air flow to eliminate internal fogging and CO2 build up.
• Blower system Draws ambient air through two NBC filter canisters, providing 90 liters/min. of filtered air and creating overpressure. Durable and compact.
• Powered by a lithium-sulphur dioxide battery (type BA-5800-U), providing at least 15 hours of uninterrupted operation.
• Communication Voicemitter and a built-in dynamic microphone system.
• Drinking system For safe drinking in contaminated environments providing extra comfort and extended wear in hot climat and during vigorous drills or exercises.
• Compatible with military canteen threads.
• Fit and compatibility One size fits all. Regular optical eyeglasses can be worn on top of the eye lenses.