Civil NBC Protection
Military NBC Protection
Military NBC Protection -Personal
Military NBC Protection - Collective
Smoke/Fire Escape Protection
ARMORED VEHICLE CREW-MEMBER NBC PROTECTIVE HOOD AND BLOWER SYSTEM
ACBS (Armored Crew Blower System) is a positive-pressure protective hood system for armored vehicle crew members.
Developed by the Israeli MOD, the system enables performance of all required tasks on the modern battlefield in the presence of high concentrations of NBC agents.
Composed of a light, flexible and impermeable hood with a highly effective neck seal and blower, the system affords a high level of protection while ensuring ease of operation and maximum compatibility with other personal safety equipment. Supplied with a set of textile bags, pouches and belt.
• Hood material 3-layer (PVC/PVF/PVC) plastic laminate. Impermeable, chemical resistant and fire-retardent.
• Small spherical polycarbonate lenses Wide field of vision. Designed for use with aiming devices and night-vision systems that must be held close to the eyes.
• Silicone neck dam Specially formulated and highly elastic, providing an effective,
yet comfortable seal.
• Integral silicone nose-cup Comfortable nose-cup with controled air flow to eliminate internal fogging and CO2 build up.
• Blower system Draws ambient air through two NBC filter canisters, providing 90 liters/min. of filtered air and creating overpressure. Durable and compact.
• Powered by a lithium-sulphur dioxide battery (type BA-5800-U), providing at least 15 hours of uninterrupted operation.
• Communication Voicemitter and a built-in dynamic microphone system.
• Drinking system For safe drinking in contaminated environments providing extra comfort and extended wear in hot climat and during vigorous drills or exercises.
• Compatible with military canteen threads.
• Fit and compatibility One size fits all. Regular optical eyeglasses can be worn on top of the eye lenses.
Download PDF Prospect
Shalon-Chemical Industries- www.shalon.co.il (c) All Rights Reserved
Shalon Address: 2 Kaplan St. 10th floor, Tel Aviv 64734 Telephone: +972-3-6957191 Fax: +972-3-6957980